Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Scar Project

This weekend was a great weekend spent with my best friend. I definitely needed "me-time". I cannot express how grateful I am of the continued support coming my way from all of you, and more importantly my #1 supporter right now (while being away from my family), Trevor. This is what our weekend consisted of (and very much needed):



Anyway, I wanted to share a website that has really inspired my strength these past few days (Thanks to a friend at CrossFit for sharing it with me).

The Scar Project: Wow. That is the only word I can find to describe this website. The strength shown in each photo is incredible and inspiring. It is dedicated to showing the side of breast cancer many choose not to see. I highly recommend checking it out. http://www.thescarproject.org/


Until next time....


XO,
Ally

P.S. I finally switched the settings to where anyone can post a comment, so you don't have to be a registered user. Just please make sure to sign your name at the end of the comment if you aren't a registered user because it comes up "anonymous". =)




No comments:

Post a Comment