Friday, May 11, 2012

And the Boredom Begins

I have no idea how I am going to keep myself from getting too bored during the recovery period in the upcoming month. I ended taking the entire day off work today, because my pre-op appointment took a lot longer than I had planned. Yeah, I would have LOVED to workout, but my lower body says differently. Still feeling quite bloated and tender, so doing any type of exercise involving my legs, etc is out of the question. My boredom kicked in this morning, and I have been picking on poor Trevor all day...I guess he has been dishing it out too (all in good humor, though it is kinda uncomfortable to laugh right now). I guess I better get back on pinterest to look for creative projects to keep myself busy, since I will more than likely have to take a leave of absence from work to recover and heal. Maybe a good book will do too. Any suggestions? I like mystery (recently read "The Forgotten Garden" and "Sarah's Key").


Anywho, going to enjoy my weekend with good food, good friends, and the beach. The perfect combo.  =)

XO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment