Sunday, May 13, 2012

Laughing Is Good For The Soul

What a wonderful way to spend the weekend before my first surgery. Definitely a good time was had by all, and we couldn't have asked for better weather, food, and company. We spent the day at the beach indulging on some delicious brownies (thanks Amy!), snacking on some yummy snacks, and topping it off with wine (for the girls anyway). We ended the day with homemade burgers and more delicious treats (thanks Leigh!). We all definitely laughed...a lot...which was quite uncomfortable for me. I was more sore/tender/bloated yesterday than I had been the previous day, but I made the best of it and ended up calling it a night quite early. My body needed the rest. Thanks to all who were able to spend the day with Trevor, Kona and I! And I think Kona enjoyed herself too; she was WORN out from all the received attention. I love being surrounded by laughter, it is good for the soul. =)




XO,
Ally




No comments:

Post a Comment